Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Houston, We Have a Problem!

I once thought my wife's penchant for snapping photos was out of control. We upgraded our hard drive once, then had to buy an external drive for backup (you do have yours backed up, don't you Rich?!? :). It kept growing. And that was just from the film camera. It exploded with the addition of the digital camera.

But something's happened. I can't put my finger on it, but something is definitely amiss. First was Monday when Barb took the boys to Six Flags for the day (while I sat sequestered away on a source selection panel!). Cameron rode his very first big boy water slide. The boys rode roller coasters. They went with 'Grandma Myrtie' and Owen's best friend Philip. Not one photo.

Then yesterday Barb took the boys to the Solomons Annex pool, complete with water slides and diving boards. Both boys took and passed the swim test. Owen was a champ, and was beaming with pride when he got his wrist band certifying this milestone in his life. Not one photo.

So, I have many firsts to report from the Darden family this week - but all you get is this plain white text. If you see Barb this week, ask her if her camera's broken. :)

3 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

Regularly backing up pictures is a MUST. As a matter of fact, I need to do that ASAP. Mel is taking the laptop on travel with her, and I would hate for something to happen. I don't want it to be my fault again. Let me tell you. Losing a BUNCH of pictures will ruin your day, week, etc.

Rich

GoughRMAK said...

It will ruin your whole year won't it honey?

Barb must not be feeling well, I never see her without her camera.

M

GoughRMAK said...

Ok, the 'honey' listed in the above post is for R in case anyone is confused.

M