Saturday, October 04, 2008

Owen's American Hero

Some days you come home from a long day at work and are presented with a precious jewel that makes you smile. You can imagine the joy to this father's heart when Owen brings home this from his first grade class. I asked Owen to finish the line This is my hero because..., he said I love him and he's so good. I then asked him to describe the picture for me, and he explained he's the small person on Earth and God is the one with big hands up in the sky. :)

2 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

That's priceless! Thanks for sharing! I can't believe Owen is in 1st grade!!! Where does the time go???

Amy said...

What a sweet boy! It makes me sad that we never got the chance to know either of your boys. How is Barb doing? Not much longer before that sweet baby girl is here! You'll have so much fun with her. : )